Qingdao Zhaoxing Extruder Machinery Co., Ltd
Add: No. 1188, West Lanzhou Road, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, China
Tel: +86 532 82222628
Mobile: +86 13583211497
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
SJSZ series plastic conical twin-screw extruder is composed of barrel screw, gear transmission system, measurable feeding, vacuum deaerating, heating, cooling and electro control components. It is mainly used in plasticizing, extruding and forming PVC pipe, plate, sheet, film, profile, and granule etc.
2. Main technical parameter:
Screw effective length(mm)
Barrel Heating Power(KW)
With over 8 years' experience in machine manufacture and our new technology,we developed SJSZ-45, 50, 55, 65, 68, 80, 92 conical twin-screw extruders. This series of extruders have excellent advantages of good compounding, high output,stable operation, great application range, long live span, and PVC powder direct processing. They can also be used in the production of pipes, profiles, sheetsand pelletizing with suitable die and accessory machines.Temperature adjusting equipment of the screw core: using heat stick type inner cycle cooling system or auto-adjusting temperature control type outer cycle cooling system.
Barrel cooling: wind cooling or outer cycle oil cooling.Temperature control instrument: RKC instrument or local made instrument.Speed :adjusting equipment of main machine: silicon control direct current stepless speed regulation or Japan's frequency conversion alternation current speed regulation or England's digital direct current speed regulationCustomers can make the choice according their own requirements.One year quality guarantee and timely sevice.
1. Uses double screw working together, improves production efficiency
2. Uses assistant moulds to produce range of productsd.
3. Uses automatic operating system, saves up labor forceSpecifications: a Screw diameter range: 50 - 156m
4. Screw rotating speed range: 1 - 40rpm (according to requests)
5. Motor power range: 22 - 110kW (according to requests)
6. Barrel heating power range: 10 - 36kW (according to requests)